안녕하세요 & こんにちは !!! W3lcome 2 My BloG Yaa...it's nt my DiArY, jUz A sImPle BlOg...So, 3nJoY yAaA!!! :)

Friday 10 June 2011

Lonely...

Hye Hye...^.^juz come back from my BREAKFAST...I'm so tired...yesterday 1 sth baru tidur,today wake up at 7 o'clock...HAIYOO...tired but HAPPY coz daddy bring us out n enjoy our delicious breakfast(i know tis very 'biasa' but really LOVE 2 spend my time with my family)haha>.< okay,dahlah ella...back 2 the topic--->LONELY.
herm...ya,i think i quiet lonely...especially tis HOLIDAY...yesterday my sis & bro went 2 the camp...today my 2nd sis go 2 the 2 days 1 night trip with her classmates...so hanya saya sorang kat rumah...HAIZ...really really really very BORING n FELL LIKE WAN TO KILL PPL!!!Finally realize tat i l0v3 those day play with my bro&sis n they r sooo CUTE!Although sometimes i will quarrel with my siblings...tapi pas tu kami baik jugak...T^T
Now...the only thing tat i can do is,dun think too much n enjoy my ''ONLY CHILD DAY''!!!=w=
p/s:i was thankful because i was born in tis world n tis warm family!!xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment